TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1.Use of mgfancydress.com
Mgfancydress.com is a trading name of Mardi Gras Fancy Dress.
By using the mgfancydress.com site you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
To register with mgfancydress.com you must be over eighteen years of age.You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete.You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provided when registering by updating your personal details.
3. Password and Security
When you register to use mgfancydress.com you will be asked to create a password. You must keep this password confidential and must not disclose it or share it with anyone. You will be responsible for all activities and orders that occur or are submitted under your password. If you know or suspect that someone else knows your password you should notify us immediately.
If mgfancydress.com has reason to believe that there is likely to be a breach of security or misuse of mgfancydress.com site, we may require you to change your password or we may suspend your account in accordance with paragraph 16 below. Please ensure that your account registration details are correctly provided and complete. Inform us immediately of any changes required to the registered information by accessing your account to update the information you provided us. Mgfancydress.com reserves the right to refuse access to the website, terminate accounts, remove or edit content or cancel orders at our discretion. If we cancel an order it will be without charge to you.
5. The contract between us
We must receive payment for the whole of the price for our goods that you order before your order can be accepted. Once payment has been received by us we will confirm that your order has been accepted by sending an email to you at the email address you provide in your order form. Our acceptance of your order brings into existence a legally binding contract between us.
6. The Price
6.1 The price payable for the goods that you ordered are set out in our website.
6.2 You will be required to pay extra for delivery and it might not be possible for us to deliver to some locations. Please refer to our Delivery Policy.
7. The Right For You To Cancel Your Contract
7.1 You may cancel your contract with us for the goods you order at any time up to the end of the 7th working day from the date that you receive the ordered goods. You do not need to give us any reason for cancelling your contract nor will you have to pay any penalty.
7.2 Please read our Returns Policy
1. If you are not satisfied with your purchase from mgfancydress.com, you may return the goods and obtain a refund or exchange within 7 working days of receipt of delivery (this shall be defined as the date from when your shipment is received by you, being the date of signature that the package is received by you). Before doing so please read the final paragraph as there are some exclusions.
2. Before sending the parcel back, please contact us by telephone (01642 249936 10am – 5pm Mon – Fri) Please have the following information ready when you phone:
3. You will be issued with a returns authorisation number and this number should accompany your returned item. Failure to do this may result in a delay of any refund or exchange.
4. All items must be returned in the original packaging with tags attached and should be returned to us without damage or use and in a suitable condition for re-sale.
5. You and your carrier are responsible for any returned goods until they reach our premises. Cost and risk of return will be at your expense. We strongly recommend that you receive proof of posting or use Royal Mail’s ‘Recorded Delivery’ Service. The Royal Mail’s ‘Special Delivery’ Service may be a preferred choice for more valuable items.
6. We regret that outbound shipping, packing and insurance cannot be refunded.
7. We endeavour to refund within 7 days of goods being received by us and promise that all refunds will be made within 30 calendar days from receipt at our return address. Please note that we will not be held liable for any interest payment that you may incur because any refund was made outside your credit/debit card timescales.
8. All goods must be returned to the address on your invoice including your returns authorisation number.
9. We are unable to replace or exchange an item until the original is returned to Mardi Gras. If you need your item quickly, we suggest that you place a second order for the new item and send the original back at a later date following correctly the above returns policy.
10. Goods which we receive that have been returned to us outside of our Returns Policy will be deemed as ‘Disputed Items’. We will not refund or exchange any ‘Dispute Items’. We will provide a reason for our decision and will happily re-ship ‘Disputed Items’ to you at our expense. Disputed Items will be destroyed within 91 calendar days from their receipt back to us.
11. For reasons due to hygiene mgfancydress.co.uk will be unable to refund on any jewellrey, stockings, tights, make up, eyemasks, eyelashes or wigs. Do not open any of these items at all if it is immediateley apparent that such items are not suitable.
7.3 If you have received the goods before you cancel your contract then you must send the goods back to our contact address at your own cost and risk. If you cancel the contract but we have already processed the goods for delivery you must not unpack the goods when they are received by you and you must send the goods back to us at our contact address at your own cost and risk as soon as possible.
7.4 Once you have notified us that you are cancelling your contract, any sum debited to us from your credit card will be re-credited to your account minus outbound delivery costs as soon as possible and in any event within 30 days of your order PROVIDED THAT the goods in question are returned by you and received by us in the condition they were in when delivered to you. If you do not return the goods delivered to you or do not pay the costs of delivery, we shall be entitled to deduct the direct costs of recovering the goods from the amount to be re-credited to you.
8. Cancellation by us
8.1 We reserve the right to cancel the contract between us if:
8.1.1 we have insufficient stock to deliver the goods you have ordered;
8.1.2 we do not deliver to your area
8.1.3 one or more of the goods you ordered was listed at an incorrect price due to typographical error or an error in the pricing information received by us from our suppliers
8.2 If we do cancel your contract we will notify you by email and will re-credit to your account any sum deducted by us from your credit card as soon as possible but in the event within 30 days of your order. We will not be obliged to offer any additional compensation for disappointment suffered.
9. Delivery of goods to you
URGENT CUSTOMER NOTICE
Due to the ongoing severe weather conditions across many parts of the UK please be aware that we cannot guarantee next day delivery services in some parts of the country or that other services will arrive within the normal time frames.
9.1 We will deliver the goods ordered by you to the address you give us for delivery at the time you make the order. Please read our Delivery Policy
9.2 Delivery will be made as soon as possible after your order is accepted and in any event within 10 working days of receipt of your order provided the item is in stock.
9.3 You will become the owner of the goods you have ordered when they have been delivered to you. Once goods have been delivered to you they will be held at your own risk and we will not be liable for their loss or destruction.
10.1 If the goods are not what you ordered or are damaged or defective or the delivery is of an incorrect quantity, we shall have no liability to you unless you notify us in writing at our contact address of the problem within 10 working days of the delivery of the goods in question.
10.2 If you do not receive goods ordered by you within 30 days of the date on which you ordered them, we shall have no liability to you unless you notify us in writing at our contact address of the problem within 40 days of the date on which you ordered the goods.
If you notify a problem to us under this condition, our only obligation will be at your option:
10.2.1 to make good any shortage or non-delivery;
10.2.2 to replace or repair any goods that are damaged or defective; or
10.2.3 to refund to you the amount paid by you for the goods in question in whatever way we choose.
10.3 Save as precluded by law, we will not be liable to you for any indirect or consequential loss, damage or expenses (including loss of profits, business or goodwill) howsoever arising out of any problem you notify to us under this condition and we shall have no liability to pay any money to you by way of compensation other than to refund to you the amount paid by you for the goods in question under clause 10.2.3 above
10.4 Notwithstanding the foregoing, nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to limit any rights you might have as a consumer under applicable UK law or other statutory rights that may not be excluded nor in any way to exclude or limit our liability to you for any death or personal injury from our negligence.
11. Events beyond our control
11.1 We shall have no liability to you for any failure to deliver goods you have ordered or any delay in doing so or for any damage or defect to goods delivered that is caused by any event or circumstance beyond our reasonable control including, without limitation, strikes, lock-outs and other industrial disputes, breakdown of systems or network access, flood, fire, explosion, accident and adverse weather conditions inhibiting our ability to deliver goods on time.
Unless otherwise stated in these terms and conditions, all notices from you to us must be in writing and sent to our contact address at Mardi Gras Fancy Dress, Unit 5, 147 Stockton Street, Middlesbrough,
If you have any queries please contact email@example.com