We stock a fantastic range of Billy-Bob Teeth with a large selection of styles and options to choose from. Billy-Bob Teeth are super realistic custom-fit joke teeth made with the very same acrylics used in making dentures.
Billy Bob Teeth: Fitting Instructions
Each set of Billy Bob Teeth comes with one set of Thermal Beads. A once only process creates a permanent custom fit allowing you to wear your Billy-Bobs time and time again. The new Thermal Beads can be refitted, but should you require extra sets of the Thermal Beads. We highly recommended placing these on your order.
Fitting Instructions For New Thermal Beads
- Bring a cup of water almost to a boil in microwave (1-3min depending on its power), remove cup from microwave and pour the thermal beads into water. Once the thermal beads have turned CLEAR (about 1 min depending on the water temperature) remove the thermal beads WITH A SPOON.
- Using your fingers, quickly mould the clear plastic into a “worm shape”.
- Place the clear plastic material in the “trough” portion of the Billy Bob Teeth and squeeze a small bit of the clear plastic through the three holes with your fingers.
IMPORTANT. DURING THE REMAINING FITTING PROCESS OF YOUR BILLY BOB TEETH DO NOT LEAVE THE TEETH IN YOUR MOUTH FOR MORE THAN 30 SECONDS OR LET THE FITTING BEADS COOL AND SET IN YOUR MOUTH
- Place the Billy Bob Teeth in your mouth and ease your teeth down through the clear fitting plastic until you hit the bottom.
- Using your tongue, push the excess clear plastic against the roof of your mouth and suck the teeth tightly to your own teeth so that you have a firm impression in the clear fitting plastic. (Remember to take no more than 30 seconds)
- Gently remove the teeth and let them cool for 10 minutes. Notice that when the fitting plastic cools it turns white again.
- If you mess up, reheat and try again as needed. Trim away any excess fitting plastic.
- Always rinse your Billy-Bobs with cold water after use and allow to dry.
BILLY BOB TEETH: FOR NOVELTY USE ONLY
- Not for use by Children under 14 years
- ALWAYS SUPERVISE CHILDREN USING THE TEETH
- Not for use over Braces or Dentures
- Not for use while under the influence of alcohol or medication
- Not for use while eating, drinking or playing sports
- Not for use under any circumstances which may harm you or others
- Remove intermittently, do not use for periods above 4 hours
Clean after use with cold water and allow to dry before storing in carry-case